URL Manager Pro for Mac 5.4.2 Free Download +Review 2020 [Latest
URL Manager, first of all, you need one that you’ve installed so that it will show up in Bookdog’s File menu. We recommend Camino if you have it, since Camino should preserve the Notes/Description attribute and is guaranteed to rewrite your bookmarks file whenever it quits, and its file format has been fairly stable so you may not have to do step 4. A second choice is Safari, but you’ll lose any Notes/Description. OmniWeb and Opera should preserve all the attributes but you may have to mess around a lot before they write the file. OmniWeb writes bookmarks in three separate files, so you have to mess around with at least one bookmark in each of your Favorites, Personal Bookmarks, and My Shared Bookmarks (if you have any). And you may have to run it twice because sometimes it appears to cache changes to your bookmarks temporarily in a different file. Firefox is not recommended because URL Manager Pro does not support Firefox 3.
URL Manager Pro for Mac Latest Update:
The popular and award-winning bookmark manager now available in a 64-bit version for the latest macOS with support for Retina displays, Auto Save, and Versions.
URL Manager Pro allows you to manage your bookmarks independently from a web browser, yet use your bookmarks with any web browser, like Safari, Chrome, Edge, Chromium, Opera, Firefox, Vivaldi, Brave, iCab, etc.
You can create and save several separate bookmark documents and you can access them all from the system-wide bookmarks menu.
Using a system-wide bookmarks menu, you have access to your bookmarks in any app or web browser.
You can also bookmark the current web page directly to URL Manager Pro from within your favorite web browser.
In the URL Manager Pro documents, you can manage your bookmarks easily with drag and drop. You can add tags, notes, and colors to your bookmarks.
You can import bookmarks from several popular browsers, like Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Vivaldi, Brave, iCab, Opera, etc. You can also scan TEXT files for URLs and import links and bookmarks from HTML and XBEL format.
You can also export your bookmarks to HTML, XBEL, TEXT, and Internet Location files.
Migrating from Book dog to URL Manager Pro
- To go from Book dog back to URL Manager Pro is easy. There are two alternatives:
- Alternative 1. In Book dog, migrate or copy the bookmarks you want to Your Choice Browser and Save. Then, in URL Manager Pro, menu > File > Get from Browser > Your Choice Browser.
- Alternative 2. In Book dog, menu File > Save As > Choose File Format: Camino, to any location you desire, then in URL Manager Pro, menu > file > Import that file. Unlike Book dog, URL Manager Pro simply tries to read whatever it can and does not do a Fetchback-type self-test. So you shouldn’t have to “fix” anything.
Main Features URL Manager Pro:
- System-Wide Access: You can access your bookmarks in any application through a system menu.
- Integration: You have access to your bookmarks from your browser’s menu bar and from the macOS Dock.
- Document Storage: Your bookmarks are stored in URL Manager Pro bookmark documents, which you can store and manipulate in the normal Mac way. No need to hunt for your bookmarks in preference folders of browsers. You can make automatic periodic saves and make copies of bookmark documents on backup devices on each saves.
- History: You can surf the Web using several different browsers while URL Manager Pro will keep recording the History of each.
- Importing and exporting bookmarks: The File menu gives you a list of all of the browsers that URL Manager Pro can import from and export to. It lets you ‘harvest’ bookmarks by scanning HTML and text files for bookmarks and URLs.
- It lets you edit and organize bookmarks fast: You can use inline editing, label, and color
- You can create and save several separate bookmark documents and you can access them all from the system-wide bookmarks menu.
- Using a system-wide bookmarks menu, you have access to your bookmarks in any app or web browser.
- You can also bookmark the current web page directly to URL Manager Pro from within your favorite web browser.
- In the URL Manager Pro documents, you can manage and organize your bookmarks easily with drag and drop. You can add tags, notes, and colors to your bookmarks.
- You will have a powerful search function. You can also find duplicates and check your bookmarks for broken links.
URL Manager Pro What’s New:
- Show broken links in strikethrough font
- Adds Date Added Column
- Minor bugs fixed
How To InstallURL Manager Pro:
- The high-speed download and all versions are only available for members.
- Click here to sponsor and become a member.
- If you are already a member, you can click here to log in.
URL Manager Pro for Mac: Free Download +Review [Latest Link Given Below