TinkerTool System 6.93 Change Advanced OS X settings and more
TinkerTool System Information
- Filename: TinkerTool System 6.91_TNT_[macnulled].zip
- File Size: 30.56 MB
- Languages: English
- Requirements: OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Website: Developer Website
TinkerTool System is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers.
The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of OS X you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via “panes”, very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
- builtin maintenance features of OS X, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
- extended file operations, not available in the OS X Finder,
- the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects (“bugs”) in the operating system,
- an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair OS X in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
- features to protect your privacy, e.g. by reviewing and editing the list of Internet cookies stored for your user account,
- functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- Internet browser privacy-protection tools,
- Cookie managers for Safari,
- Tools to remove international language support files,
- Logfile browsers,
- Application uninstallers,
- Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
- Spellchecker dictionary editors,
- and many others.
- The security feature that protects critical files has been modernized to respect recent changes in macOS.
- Added a new workaround and documentation for macOS defects that can cause Time Machine maintenance features to fail if the backup is network-based.
- Added a feature to detect broken versions of the installer application of macOS Sierra which are not capable of creating installation media. Apple has officially withdrawn any assertions that the Sierra 10.12.6 installation app is capable of performing this operation and TinkerTool System has been updated accordingly.
- Fixes a problem where the APFS pane is not shown or not updated correctly when attaching a disk containing a volume with future APFS features that is considered invalid by the running operating system.
- Fixes a problem where items in the table of privacy settings for applications may not have been translated to the user’s preferred language if running macOS Mojave.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
- Download TinkerTool System
- Disconnect from the internet (most important)
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)
- Launch the program and register in offline
- #Use given Keygen to generate license keys
- Always block the program in your firewall!